Yayınlanma : 22.09.2011 14:03
Açıklama : Bu başlık TOEFL dan en sık sorulan argumentative essay konularını içermektedir.Toefl yazma sınavında başarılı olmak istiyorsanız her başlık için bir essay yazmanızı tavsiye ederiz.
Editör : En-Tr Admin
Kaynakça : anonymous
Do you agree or disagree with the following statements?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
1. Boys and girls should attend separate schools.
2. Technology has made the world a better place to live.
3. Advertising can tell you a lot about a country.
4. Modern technology is creating a single world culture.
5. Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn.
6. Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in school.
7. Grades (marks) encourage students to learn.
8. The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.
9. Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school.
10. Telephones and email have made communication between people less personal.
11. Dancing plays an important role in a culture.
12. People behave differently when they wear different clothes. Do you agree that different clothes influence the way people behave?
13. There is nothing that young people can teach older people.
14. Reading fiction (such as novels and short stories) is more enjoyable that watching movies.
15. Only people who earn a lot of money are successful.
16. A person’s childhood years (the time from birth to twelve years of age) are the most important years of a person’s life.
17. Playing a game is fun only when you win.
18. High schools should allow students to study the courses that students want to study.
19. It is better to be a member of a group than to be the leader of a group.
20. Watching television is bad for children.
21. Playing games teaches us about life.
22. A zoo has no useful purpose.
23. Parents are the best teachers.
24. Television has destroyed communication among friends and family.
25. Universities should give the same amount of money to their students’ sports activities as they give to their universities libraries.
26. Progress is always good.
27. With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly.
28. Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls.
29. The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.
30. A person should never make an important decision alone.
31. Games are as important for adults as they are for children.
32. Police are unnecessary because they aren’t reducing crime.
33. Wars are always wrong.
34. All required university courses are boring.
35. Exams are not useful.
36. Inflation is the only problem of our country.
37. Motor racing should be banned.
38. The country should only be run by women.
39. Moslems make better human beings than Christians.
40. Divorce is sometimes a solution to marital problems.
41. Women, not the government, have the right to make their own decisions about abortion.
42. Marijuana should (not) be legalized.
43. Capital punishment
44. Make a list of disagreement in your family or neighborhood. Explain the reasons that people give for and against this particular point.
45. Make a list of some of the major social or political arguments currently in the newspapers on T.V.
46. Animals should not be used as laboratory tools.
47. Governments should not organize lotteries.
48. Public should require uniforms in order to benefit both the student and the society as a whole.
49. Vicious and dangerous sports should be banned.
50. All genetic engineering should be banned.
51. Women shouldn’t work.
52. Animals shouldn’t be kept in zoos.